Saturday, February 13, 2010

What I've been up to...






...besides no good.

While, i've been trying to get some of the 1:72 world war 2 figures i've purchased painted and based and i've been PARTIALLY successful.

The pictures i've tagged onto this half assed blog entry show where i've gotten which isn't far.

The German and American stands of infantry are a mix of Italeri and IMEX and are, without exception, the WORST paint work I have ever done :) LOL! It may be odd that i'd readily admit this but they are terrible, really, and I hope anyone who sees them is inspired to think "Oh hell, I can do better than that." generating another hobbyist.

The Puma is an Italeri and the King Tiger is an Airfix, which is a different scale (1:76) and it would surprise you how much of a size difference the :04 makes. IRL the King Tiger was 6.29 meters long and the Puma was only 5.9 meters but the Puma model is actually a little larger than the Tiger. /shrug, oh well, it will work well for what I need it for.

I'm hoping that with a long weekend and some time tonight i'll get these done, if I do i'll post those pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter