Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Uncharted Seas

So the CSA still isn't done. Sue me.

I did get my fleet for "The Uncharted Seas" done and I think they are okay. As I've said I consider myself an average painter at best and these are another good example. The color scheme is simple but sufficient and I have never painted BOATS before so it was fun. They are actually much larger than I thought, the battle ship is something like five or six inches long, quite large.





















As for the battle report allow me to tender my apologies... I FELL ASLEEP AT THE GAME TABLE in the middle of battle. How depressing is that? I will rectify that though and get you a battle report of either Warmachine OR The Uncharted Seas asap.

Promise.


...oh and i'll finish the damn rebels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter