Thursday, August 12, 2010

Help me name my fleet

I don't imagine there are dozens of readers of my blog posts, but I think there are a handful of very awesome people (wink wink nod nod). I'd like all of your help in naming some ships. I recently read an article in the new issue of Military History Magazine about an engagement in the early 1800's between the English and the American's on lake Erie. They listed the fleets and I realized I did not have names for my ships. This post shows my Dragon Lords fleet and I would like to get all eleven ships named. So, if you have any idea please throw them out!

2 comments:

  1. Arrghh, naming miniatures is the hardest thing ever. I hate naming my Bloodbowl teams, takes me weeks.

    Dawn Mist
    Ardent
    Stalker
    Eclipse
    Dawnflight
    Dark Fyre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo... those are all good names. Ardent might be really good for the battleship. Stalker is definitely a frigate name, maybe I'll THESAURUS 'stalker' and get some synonyms of it.

    ReplyDelete

Counter