Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wa-Pow! Yu Jing!

I have a friend who really likes Covus Belli's Infinity. He's got a bunch... sitting in my basement... unassembled... unpainted.

I have four models. BUT they are assembled and painted. While looking for something else I came across them and thought it would be nice to put a picture of them up here. Let me know what you think...

Front view... oooooo!

Back view.. OOOOO!
 I honestly cannot remember the names of these pieces right now. I got them in trade and they were in a "horrowshow" of a mess. I didn't strip them but did an over paint and went for a primary color + high lights and detail. I think they turned out pretty nice. The bases were attempts at something science fictiony but I don't think it turned out all that wonderful. Good enough to kick some ass though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter