Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ultra Update

Finally got a model of my own finished! Between being a father, taking care of the home, getting my job done and just surviving  I finally got something done!

Behold!



My completed Dreadnought in all his horrible photograph glory! The first unit of my NEW Ultra Marines army. I'm so pumped its not even funny!

I am pleased with how he turned out in the idea that he is, in fact, done. Maybe not a museum quality paint job but more than good enough for the battlefield. I had some trouble with the skulls, something I don't normally have trouble with, but I painted them all wrong. But, the next ones won't suffer that fate... I hope.

Either way this will go onto the Ultra Marines page as well as an update.

1 comment:

  1. Skull skull! The paint job looks fantastic! It belongs in a museum of DEATH! Your opponents will surely fear you.

    ReplyDelete

Counter