Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Do You See This?

Tim over at Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog has a post up that made me giddy with excitement! I've always thought highly of his paint work, something about it just sings with life. Well a while ago he hinted it was his birthday on this blog to lure his club buddies into getting gifts. I jumped at the chance to breach that Canadian border and sent him a bit of odds and ends. He didn't feel right just taking stuff from a guy he didn't know so I cleverly asked him to paint me up a figure that I would send him, which was Kyra, Iconic Female Cleric for the Pathfinder series made by Reaper. Yesterday he posted the finished work and I had no idea he was doing it!
You can see the finished work here, it is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter