Monday, October 31, 2011

Walk Like a Zombie

Happy Halloween you bunch of internet nut jobs! With the haunting night upon us and the little skulkers readying themselves for raiding the houses of neighbors like Vikings with manners I present for you some photos of a recent event in my home town. On this Friday past the city participated in a Zombie Walk to raise money/resources for the local Good Samaritan Food Pantry. There turned out to be something like 60 zombies with another 40 or so other walkers (like myself). They zombies walked from the local park to a historical theater where they could buys some hot chocolate or beer, according to their taste for brains. Over all I think it was a pretty solid event, but it would have been nice to have some food stuffs one could purchase at the ending spot. Here are some pictures...
My sister with my two zombie boys.

I look like a fresh zombie int he back ground!



Cool ride and chauffeur?



The horde making it's way through the streets of Chillicothe.





First place zombie winner...and his mom.

A victim about to be eaten.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Captain! It was my wife's work, she's quite the artist when she allows herself to get into it.

    ReplyDelete

Counter