Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Love Child

It has been a while since I've posted... I have been really busy. I'm still painting and modeling and soon i'll be able to post some pictures of the Dwarf army I'm helping a friend complete. A mix of my paint work and other peoples paint work from many years ago. It will be his first completed army and he and I are both pretty excited.

BUT... I am not there yet. Really I just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and something is coming soon.

Also, last night, laying in bed with my wonderful wife we were discussing authors and if we knew each other's favorite authors. She has Amy Tan and Charles Dickens on her list among others and I have Robert E. Howard and H.P. Lovecraft...among others... ANYWAY... she also asked about Isaac Asimov. He is a fine writer and I like him well enough but I wouldn't classify him as a favorite.

But what she dropped next was hilarious to me. After I stated that Howard and Lovecraft had exchanged correspondence she postulated that Asimov was the love child of the two. Wildly impossible I know, but for some reason there is a strange (almost Lovecraftian) logic to that possibility.


Howard would have been awful young though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter