Friday, March 2, 2012

16 Years

Just a quick note, today is my anniversary of 16 years. She is really and honestly, the finest person I have ever met. We've had our rough times and our smooth times but all the times have been worth everything. I show her all my figures and her critique is wonderful. She encourages me in my hobbies and my professional endeavors. She takes care of me when I'm sick. She holds my heart when I'm sad. She is the love of my life and I cannot imagine my life without her.

With my mushy love stuff out of the way I think i'll be able to put up a couple pictures this weekend :) 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks OcelotKing :) Sorry it took so long to reply, I kinda missed this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your anniversary ...We had our 16 th anniversary in1988. We met in 1969, married in 1972 and will celebrate 40 years in August...wouldnt trade her for the world.

    ReplyDelete

Counter