Friday, May 25, 2012

Origins and Undead

The time of year is upon us again, in around five days I'll be role playing as the captain of the guard for the city of Origins. I'm looking forward to the event again, looking forward to the people, and most of all looking forward to being part of the machinery. It is a my special taste to see the convention setting up from the inside. Watching the exhibitors coming in and beholding the equivalent of an empty stone room transformed into a wonderland filled with geeks. If you're coming, pay me a visit. Just head to the north entrance of the exhibit hall and ask for me at the security volunteers HQ.

That aside, I like to keep pretty pictures on my blog when possible. So I ripped this out of the Warhammer Fantasy Battles 3rd edition rule book...
 ...just a delicious old school model from Citadel. This was sold as a box set if I remember right and I'd love to have it.

Well, that's all for now. I'll try to blog during the show but no promises. Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter