Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Rest in the Box

I finished my friend's box of miniatures last week, like on Wednesday, and I took them to him on Saturday... in which he promptly placed two more boxes of figures into my hands.... Hmmmmm.....

Anyway, here are the last four. I think they came out quite nice. Nothing award winning but solid role playing miniatures for sure!
 I don't have the box anymore so I don't know who this is... and I'm too lazy to Google it right now. Either way I like painting with purple but I don't have much opportunity too that it wouldn't seem forced to me. Lots of gold on this guy, a color I am still struggling with. I even got some gold from citadel and it is way too bright for my taste. The best I've used so far is from PP and I don't have that color anymore!
 Dragonbait, this guy I know, because his name was so distinctive. He has one wild friggin' sword though.
 I think she is holding a little dragon of some kind... a pseudo dragon maybe. He face could be a lot more detailed but I totally forgot and no longer have it anymore.
Another I can't remember the name of BUT she has one huge sword. Nearly as tall as she is, and a solid steel shield. She must be strong. She does have big muscles after all!

Well I'm working on part two of my tale of two gamers with Grady and I am struggling this time. The primer didn't take right and I've lost some detail. I'm not one to strip unless I got no choice so I'll just have to see what comes of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter