Friday, January 11, 2013

Skaven Project Update 3 and a Half

Not a real update because there aren't any finished models. Still, as a work in progress it is cool I think to see these things in the middle so to speak. Anyway...
...you can almost hear them skittering around can't you? It is cold enough here that I'm not risking spray priming so I've had to brush prime them all. Also, I really only meant to jump into 10 instead of the entire spear armed clanrat regiment but there was black paint left and things got out of hand. Anyway, I think i'm going to finish ten to test the way i'm going to finis the other twenty. I think I might actually get this unit done by the end of the weekend as I have a big block of time available tomorrow and that would put me significantly ahead of the game so to speak.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter