Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Skaven Project update 4

So here is the promised picture of the completed spear armed regiment...
...of course with out any basing beyond the solid color. I'm testing a dark brown sand to see how that works. Over all I think this looks like a nice regiment. I will probably go six ranks of five files as that will give them a +5 to their leadership but sacrificing only 3 attacks. I think the further +1 is worth more than 3 attacks.

The rest of the army (hand weapons regiment, more rat ogres, more beast masters, and some giant rats) and primed on the board and I think i'll be able to get this all done fairly quickly. Maybe even by the end of the weekend? 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the green--deB

    ReplyDelete

Counter