Saturday, May 18, 2013

Choir of Menoth

These guys have been done for a while but I haven't gotten around to photographing them until just now. It isn't the best picture work but it should get the point across so to speak.
I haven't put anything on the scrolls yet but when I get some time to steady my hand then I'll put something on them. I think these are the best Menoth models I've painted so far. I started a Menoth collection to try to learn to work with white better and so far it's been an up hill battle. These are the first of the models that I didn't prime white and that may have something to do with it. I have never done well with white primer so maybe I should stop screwing with it huh? I think i'll line up a unit of exemplar cinerators next so I have some offensive infantry in my force.

On the Dark Souls front my Cleric is still stuck at the bottom of the Tomb of Giants. The inability to tie the skull lantern to my belt so I can use my shield is extremely annoying. : /


2 comments:

  1. Those are nicely done. I don't play warmachine but some of those Menoth miniatures I've always thought would work well as 40k inquistion henchmen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would be pretty nice as inquisition henchmen but the PP models are a little larger, not that anyone would notice. I might have gone that route but when I started a Grey Knights army my friends loose inquisitorial henchmen came out of the woodwork and now I have more than I can field as a single unit : /

      Delete

Counter