Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Plague Priest and Kung-Fu Fighting

I have been working my way through an Imperial Knight for a friend but while I've been doing that I have also been working on a couple of my own pieces.
Needless to say, THIS, and this fine miniature is a character for a friend of mine. He has a hobby of making "broken" characters which is to say he likes making characters that are extreme powerhouses within the limits of a role playing rules set. This is also called "min-maxing" and I don't have a problem with it as a game master. I want characters to be powerful and players to feel like they are getting something over on me. It makes it easier to draw them into traps and allows me to throw powerful monsters at them without hesitation. Originally he wanted me to dremmel down the army bracers but I didn't because I realized that if I did they would lose all definition. 

Also we have this...
A Plague Priest for my slowly growing collection of Skaven. Originally he was to be the start of a slow grow event but it kind of petered out. At the very least I got this guy completed and the next time my Skaven take to the field they will have another wizard with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter